— Online registration is now CLOSED —
on-site registration will be available during the conference
|Early Bird (by March 18th, 2016)||Standard (after March 18th, 2016)|
|Regular||855 NZD||935 NZD|
|Student||525 NZD||605 NZD|
Other Fees and Charges:
|Extra Conference Paper||150 NZD|
|Extra Reception Ticket||44 NZD|
|Extra Banquet Ticket||110 NZD|
|Extra Excursion Ticket||60 NZD|
- Please CLICK HERE for the conference registration.
- Deadline for Early Bird Registration is March 18th, 2016.
- Author Registration ends January 31st, 2016 (Midnight PST).
For papers to be included in the proceedings, one author must be registered per accepted paper before this deadline. Papers not registered will not be included in the Springer LNAI proceedings.
- Workshop Author Registration ends Feb 5th, 2016 (Midnight PST).
For workshop papers to be published as joint post-proceedings in the LNAI series, one author must be registered (either a full conference or a workshop-only registration) per accepted paper before this deadline. Papers not registered will not be included in the Springer LNAI proceedings.
- Standard registration includes all events for four days, (19-22 April) workshops, tutorials, conference sessions, lunches and coffee breaks, reception, banquet and excursions.
- Student registration includes all events as per above however excludes the excursion.
- The Workshop/Tutorial day will be held on Tuesday 19th April and includes catering and the welcome reception at 6pm.
- Please see cancellation policy on the Registration website.
- If you require an invitation letter from the organization, please indicate this during registration.
Generally this will be provided to you within 24 hours.
- For any further information or problems regarding the registration system, registration status, and invitation letters please contact Amy Claughton (Email: email@example.com) and cc. the registration chair
- For all other inquiries, please contact the registration chair (Email: pakdd2016+registration@gmail.